Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pondering

As you can see, I have been pondering a little bit lately. I'm trying to figure out what love is really like, what it really means. It's a very hard topic to figure out. There are just so many different answers!

For example, some people say that love is when you dream about someone constantly. Others say it's when you get butterflies in your stomach from being with that person. Still others say that it's when you want to have kids with that person. Others say that love is when you are ready and willing to spend the rest of your life with that person.

I'm not fully sure which one I agree with!! I'm sure there are more definitions of love, so I'll keep thinking of them, and try to figure out which I agree with. Get back to you later!!

-lil' miss laughs-a-lot

No comments: