Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Howdy y'all!! I haen't been able to blog in *such* a long time!!! I've been *majorly* busy. First, I chose between two guys, and I am almost positive that I made the better choice. Two, it's winter vacation now!!! My family is skiing, while I am home taking a sewing class. It's a lot of fun. Yesterday we made pajama pants, and today we made shirts. Tomorrow morning we are going to do the hem on the shirt, and then start our skirts!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Yesterday there was a huge storm here where I live. It was pretty unbelievable!!! On one street, three telephone poles fell down into the street, but they haven't fully hit the ground. They're being suspended in the air by the wires! Then as I was walking home from my sewing class today, I passed a street and saw that a telephone pole and the *ginormous* (don't tell me that that's not a real word; I don't care) tree next to it fell down, and *just* missed hitting someone's house!!

Huh. You know, I thought I had so much to say, but now that I am finally here at the computer, on my blog, and typing, I can't seem to remember it!!!!! I *hate* when that happens. It gets to be very cumbersome (I think that that word fits in where it is and makes sense there, but I am not fully sure. I just think it sounds cool, and since it happened to pop into my head, I put it in!!).

Sayanora!!

-lil' miss laughs-a-lot

No comments: