Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drama Club and Evil Teachers

Heyy!! Long time no blog!! I wonder if I have any comments yet???

Today the drama club in my school put on their performance. (By the way, my crush is in it [he's the only boy, yet he's not afraid of what people say about him; how cute is that??!!], and he is an AMAZING actor!!!! I can't believe he never acted before!!) The assistant principal was there watching it also, and she ruined the entire play!! She yelled at this little 6th grade girl (who is very shy, let me just say) that she needed to be louder! And she did that in front of EVERYONE in the audience, AND while the girl was IN THE MIDDLE of her PERFORMANCE!!! What kind of person does that??She's (the assistant principal) is so not a human being that it's unbelievable, and I can't believe the school ever hired her!! Then she went and cut 20 minutes out of each and every scene in the performance. Next, she went so far as to actually cut out 2 scenes from the performance!!! And even worse was that she kicked 8th grade out, because people weren't being good, and it's so not fair to the people like my friends and me who really wanted to see it!!!!!

I mean, I was at the performance last night, but I didn't get to see any of it, except for the first 10 minutes!! I was backstage helping everyone out. I washed paint off one girl's face, I handed another girl her "mushrooms." Best of all though, I helped people run lines. Including my crush!!!! And let me just tell you this. But you have to keep it a secret!! In one of the scenes (he was especially good in that one), he had to come out with his pants down around his ankles (he wore a bathing suit underneath so people wouldn't see his boxers) and his legs all bloody (honey with red food coloring in it-looks real!!). Oh my god!!!! He has such sexy legs!!! They're a little less muscled/toned than they could be, but they have like, the perfect amount of hairiness on them, and oh my god I can't get over how much I wanted to touch his legs!!

I know that sounds stalkerish, but I have a date with him, meaning that he must like me too, right? So it's definitely not stalkerish!!

-lil' miss laugh-a-lot

No comments: