Friday, January 1, 2010

I feel so smart!!

I feel so smart!! I just checked report cards from my school, and I got really good grades!! It's sort of weird though that they JUST put out the FIRST report cards, but whatever. I guess it doesn't really matter, since now I know what grades I got. The only B I got was in math, and that was a B+!!! The rest was either A or A-. Which is really good, right? I mean, it's not as if I need to be a genius to get into high school. This is the report card grades that high schools look at. Aren't you happy for me?

Now that I've gotten that over with, I can't think of anything to say, but I don't really want to stop blogging just yet. Well......I'm at a camp reunion right now-it started last night and it's going through the weekend-and I'm having a lot of fun, but now that I've told you about that, there's nothing to say again. I guess I should stop blogging now-that way I can socialize more-so I guess I'll sign off now.

Have a nice weekend fellow bloggers and random readers!!

superblogginggirl (Do you like my new penname?)

No comments: