Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No More Acting.....

It's horribly sad. My acting class is over for the year. I mean, I could sign up again for the spring class, but I can't because I am doing my school play in the spring, and it's too hard to do both of them.

We performed our play Monday and Tuesday night. Oh my god it was amazing!!!! I actually have slight troubles believing that we did it so well. That is, last night was MUCH better than the first night, but the first night was pretty good still. We performed Fools, by Neil Simon. It was hysterical!!! I am telling you, ever single one of you reading this should go out to the library or something and get that play and read the whole thing. I can guarantee you will enjoy it!! To make it really enjoyable though, pick different voices for each character, and then if you want, act it out. At least try to get really into each character, and feel what they are feeling in the story. I was Snetsky, and just in case if you want to use the same voice I used for him, I talked with a lisp the entire play. Believe me, it sounds really funny with a lisp.

To tell you the real truth, it won't be half as enjoyable for you to read and attempt to act out yourselves as it would have been for you to have come watch my performance of it. (Just so you know. But don't feel upset about it, because it's too late to change the fact that none of you, my faithful readers, were there.) I forgive you for it though. One hundred percent completely. Especially since I was so busy the days before the performances, that I forgot to tell you about it! So if you wan to blame someone, you may blame me.

I have to go study for a social studies test now. Wish me luck on it tomorrow!

-lil' miss laughs-a-lot

No comments: