Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Over!

My interview is over and done with! If I do say so myself, it went pretty well. When it was over I went around with one of the students there. I was supposed to stay all day, but I wasn't feeling very well, and I was going to walk home anyways, so I walked home early. Thank you, I appreciate your get well wishes to me!!

Now I have to go back to school tomorrow though, and I have a really hard test that I have to take. I'm scared for it. Do I have any good luck wishes? Some of you must surely be wondering why I am blogging if I should really be studying for my giant test tomorrow, right? Well, to tell you the truth, blogging is a LOT more fun that studying!!

Now I have to go, so have a good rest of the day, and a good night!

lil' miss laughs-a-lot

No comments: