Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oliver

Have you ever watched the movie "Oliver"? I just finished watching it a few minutes ago, and now I am here to tell you about it. It's about a little boy named Oliver Twist. His mother died when giving birth to him, and he was in a Workhouse for Boys, run by Mr. and Mrs. Bumble. Oliver goes through a lot of ordeals, which bring him to Mr. and Mrs. Sowerberry, who do things for funerals (I know there's a word for it I just can't think of it at the moment), walking for seven days, and then with Fagin and the boys. While Oliver is out with Dodger and Charlie, he gets accused of pickpocketing Mr. Brownlow, even though he was only watching how it was done. Mr. Brownlow decides to bring Oliver home with him, but the next day when Oliver is on his way to return some books to Mr. Brownlow, Nancy and Bill Sikes catch him and bring him back to Fagin. As the story unfolds, we are shown the bravery and loyalty of Oliver, the cunning, sneakiness, and violence of Bill Sikes, the compassion of Nancy, and the greediness and villainy of Fagin. This movie is an amazing musical. It is well-written, and performed fantastically.

Everyone should try to see this movie soon!

Just another thought I had. I just cut my bunny's nails this afternoon, and I was wondering if anyone else has done so before fo their bunny? I would like to talk about it with you, if you are out there. I must say, I was marveling at the calmness of my bunny as I laid him on his back on my lap so I would be able to cut his nails. I was especially amazed by this, because he is usually a quite restless bunny. He runs around in his cage, and when I let him out of it, he is simply all over the place! It shocks me at how such a small bunny can have such an endless amount of energy!!

Well, seeing at how I have to get up early for school tomorrow, I must bid you goodbye.

Goodbye!!

lil' mis laughs-a-lot (I think that penname suits me a little better, and is more original than "superblogginggirl." What do you think?)

No comments: