Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Presents

Today, my boyfriend gave me a Valentine's Day present, because even though we don't celebrate it, we think of it as a day to spread the love, and show how much we love each other. He got me the cutest little teddy bear ever!! It has a red bow around its neck, and all over the bow it has lips and says "xoxo". On its bottom paws it has a red heart outlined on each, and its holding a red heart that says "xoxo" in gold letters. I love it!!! It's the best present a guy has ever gotten me!!

I got him a card, and I made these crayons that are different colors, because they're melted together. Then with the crayons, I made him a picture. The last thing I gave him, which I gave him today instead of yesterday, since he forgot his wallet yesterday, was a picture of me that I put in his wallet. On the back of it I wrote him a little note telling him how much I love him and just how much he means to me.

Personally, I think we're a perfect couple!

-Sara

No comments: