Monday, February 15, 2010

Romantic Times

I was watching Titanic for the first time ever on Saturday night. I know what you must be thinking. "How could she have never seen Titanic? It's a classic movie!" Well, it's true. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but Saturday night was the first time I ever saw that movie. I think it's one of the most amazing movies ever made! James Cameron is a genius!! My boyfriend told me that it got 11 Oscars, and I think it deserved every one of them!!! I knwo it's super sad, not to mention super long, but I think I might put it on my iPod, that's how much I loved it. What made it even better though, was that I saw it with my boyfriend. We weren't alone when we saw it of course. We saw it at my friend's house, and there was 2 of my girl friends nd 2 of my guy friends there, not including my boyfriend. It was so romantic! We were holding hands and playing footsie and everything, and at one point during the movie he put his arm around me! My friend's mom came in though, so we had to hurry and separate, because we would get in trouble if we didn't, but it was great while it lasted!! You know that scene in the movie where Rose and Jack are standing on the railing of the ship, and she tells Jack that she trusts him, and they're holding hands? Yeah, so when that happened, my boyfriend squeezed my hand a little, since we were already haolding hands, and he also took my other hand in his. He's such a sweetheart!!

Today, we had a study date. He came over and we went to study in my basement. We didn't end up studying all that much though. We mostly just studied each other, which was fine by both of us! He has really soft hands, and he's so strong! I couldn't believe how strong he is, because just looking at him, you can't tell. I was running my fingers all along his upper arms and his chest, and man could I feel those muscles! He has super warm skin, and I felt like I could just melt in his arms. Then, right before he left, we stopped studying and just cuddled on the couch. I was tracing his jawline and the outline of his lips with my fingers, very lightly. When my fingers were on his lips, he kissed each of my fingertips on that hand. It was the cutest, most romantic thing a guy has ever done to me!

As soon as his lips touched my fingers, I felt a sort of electric shock going through my body. I know I love him now. He's so perfect for me! Luckily, he loves me too. And I know this is true, because he's told me plenty of times, but also, I can see it in the way he looks at me and talks to me. He has a certain tenderness about him. He's the most amazing thing that could ever happen to a girl! Here's a shout-out to my boyfriend: I love you! (Not that you didn't know that already.)

Love is such an amazing feeling. I feel happy all the time, as if I'm floating on a cloud, and have a piece of heaven on Earth. It's amazing how love can make a person feel, don't you think?

I wish my boyfriend and I could do things like today more often, but his parents say that us bring boyfriend/girlfriend is all the more reason for us notto be alone!! Sometime though, sooner rather than later, but later rather than never at all, the two of us are going to go someplace where we can be alone. Someplace where we won't have the pressures of our everday world following us, where we don't have to do any work (like studying- except for studying each other of course!), and where we can be ourselves. I don't want to have to worry all the time about being caught cuddling with him or something (my parents wouldn't approve of that either), and I want to have the freedom to do what we want!

I'll think about what to do.

-Sara

No comments: