Friday, May 7, 2010

OMG. I haven't blogged in such a long time. I would blame it all on the fact that my schedule has been majorly busy lately, but that would be a load of crap. It's more that I have been too lazy to bother going on the computer, logging on, and spending my time blogging. So go ahead. Say it. Say it! SAY IT!! I am a lazy girl, who cannot finish what she has started. 


Great! Now that you've said it, I have the chance to prove you wrong. I don't want to be a quitter. I will follow through, no matter what. But one thing that I might do, is simply start over. I feel like everything I have blogged about is trivial and juvenile. 


At the moment, my friend, Shoshana, is at my house. We are walking to the bus stop so we can go to the mall, as we are shopping for graduation dresses and shoes. I promise I will continue what I have started, so don't worry. 


See ya soon!!


-Sara

No comments: