Friday, March 12, 2010

Rethinking My Name

Just to clear things up a bit, i am not rehtinking my real name, just th name I use to sign my blog posts and stuff. right now I use my real first name, because of what my teacher pointed out to me, how I have nothing tohide so why shoudl i use a fake name? Well, I'm thinking fo different nicknames, because they're more fun to use on a blog than my real name, so tell me what you think rate it 1 to 10 please:

-sassy bird
-sassy chick
-little miss sunshine
-purple princess
-sweet knitter
-sassy knits
-sweetie bird

I am willing to do any of these names without the spaces in etween the words. Please leave comments on which you like most. Or rate it 1 to 10. The voting results will be posted when i get them. Whichever name gets most votes will probably be the one used. Uch, I don't know why I felt the need to say that!! I'm sorry. I probably made you feel really stupid just now. Please don't take it personally. It was my bad.

Until then!!
Toodles!
-Sara =^)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I like Little Miss Sunshine the best.

Albusowner said...

Hi Sara - Thankyou for commenting on my blog :) I come from Australia, and it's cool to meet you all the way over in the US by just sending this message! -sigh- I love the internet!
Also great to see another knitter! They're getting rarer as time goes on!
cya!