Monday, December 28, 2009

Just A P.S.

Oh My god I cannot BELIEVE what I just heard!!! My friend and her boyfriend recently broke up, and she just found out that not only was he cheating on her, but he's already making moves on another girl!! I can't comprehend the fact that someone could ever have such a LACK of feelings that he/she could do something like that!!!! It is really just incomprehensible!!! And to think that she WASTED her FIRST kiss on him!!! I mean, you only get one of those in a lifetime!!! I am sooo glad that I still have mine available to me! And that I have never had the utter misfortune to have to go through such an ordeal.
My readers and I (or at least I hope I have readers out there that I can speak of) wish you all the best of luck my dear friend!!! (I would put names down, but I can't. Having anonymous friends is fun though!)
Now I'm going to really say good night!! Keep that smile on!!!

No comments: